2017 WINTER HACKATHONS ARE ON JUNE 17TH & 18TH
Changemaker applications are happening around Australia during aPRIL.
If you are a charity, community group, social enterprise or individual involved with a project that that could benefit from short-term professional technical, creative or business management-related help and advice, then we may be able to help. Remember... this is all done by volunteers, so you don't have to pay a cent.
Here's how it works:
- You fill out the application form below, describing the challenge you're trying to solve
- Our Steering Committee meets to consider whether the challenge is one we can help with
- We contact you to let you know whether your application has been successful, and whether it's suitable for our next round of hackathons
- We work closely with you in the lead up to the hackathon to make sure your problem statement is well defined
- We hack a solution to your problem!
- We continue to provide support and work closely with you to ensure your project is completed and has a real social impact